corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Noise when reversing?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Noise when reversing?
jberry3

User status: Offline
13th Oct 04 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only noticed this the other day but when i reverse and build speed up theres a strange noise. I can only describe it as a constant creaking noise coming from the rear somewhere. It sounds like one of the brake drums to me but im going to get a techinican at work to check it for me. Has anyone had a similar problem. My car is a 5door 1.0 corsa B t reg. This noise also doesnt happen all the time just occasionally. The first day i heard it i went to a road later on that day and reversed quickly up it and no noise at all.
leeshez

14th Oct 04 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Turn up your radio. Exuhast loose? Banging on spare wheel whell?
Joff

14th Oct 04 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try not to reverse. In the future, accelerate forwards and turn in, flicking the handbrake to turn the car.

New Poll