corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance question please help :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance question please help :(
Dean_H

User status: Offline
17th Apr 03 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What would you do in my situation....
Ive got 1 claim under my belt due to writing my car off
Ive had one insurance quote off norwich union. Fully comp on my dads insurance and me as an additional driver £1800!
My insurance is up end of this month and im 17, 18 in june. Shall i wait till june to re-insure my car so it will be cheaper when im 18?
Shall i do a pass plus so this might lower my insurance????

Also at the start of this month i was reversing up a side street and an old woman pulled out infront of me, im blaming her and shes blaming me. Ive sent off drawings to my insurance company telling them what happened and pictures to prove im right and their sorting it out, but when my insurance runs out at the end of this month with them what will happen then will they still fight my case?? i asked them on the phone and didnt get a decent answer!

Please help boys
Thanks
Dean
jm960326

User status: Offline
17th Apr 03 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll get the blame with the old woman thing, your reversing, in the eyes of the law no matter what reversing is more dangerous, so it will fall on you, my mum had similar thing someone on worng side of road but as my mum reversing court had settle against her 60:40, but nothing came of it. £1800?? Thats a lot. Just cause u under your dads name, they still know its u gona be drivin it, based on youngest driver not your dad, so just on you, get your own policy, on a small engine car!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance question please help :( 22 database queries in 0.0143731 seconds