corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » inlet manifold

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author inlet manifold
Joff

User status: Offline
28th Sep 04 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are we going over the same tired questions?

All this has been answered before.

Mantzel is the best if money is no object.
Velos is best for price of the inlet manifold, but then you'll need to chip it and the Velos kit looks turd.
Lexmaul inlet manifold is a straight swap for std, needs no chip, costs a bit more than Velos but doesn't increase bhp as much.
chris1983

28th Sep 04 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people are askin questions that have been answered before Joff, I agree. But i've looked through all the previous posts using searches and i'm tryin to ask questions that i couldn't find answers to.

Does the mantzel box only replace the upper part of the manifold? Cos if its upper and lower parts then its a bit more work surely.
topshot_2k
Banned

28th Sep 04 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im jus finishing 1.6 16v conersion with velos, unichip etc. Gets start up tomorrow morning!!1

apart from above and induction kit/exhaust the engine is standard but rolling road may be this weekend so should see exactly how much velos + chip gains me.

mantzel/dbilas/velos all very good choice if you guna get remap or lexmaul works well on standard ecu ive heard
broster
Premium Member

28th Sep 04 at 12:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where you getting it on the rollers mate, can i come down, wnna see and maybe get mone done same time
topshot_2k
Banned

28th Sep 04 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea no probs mate its at northants m'sport hopefully either this sat or next but engine should be all done by 2moz. im then waiting on my new bonnetfrom bodyshop.

then im going vts hunting
broster
Premium Member

28th Sep 04 at 12:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, sweet there are plenty to hunt round here too lol! have to meet up and have a look!
topshot_2k
Banned

28th Sep 04 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea whens next northants/mk meet? ive bin away for 18days so catching up abit

back at uni on tuesday tho
broster
Premium Member

28th Sep 04 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol not set a date yet for the next one mate! yeah im back on monday lol, not looking forward to it and im on a placement year so least ill get money

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll