corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Why have a loud sound system?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why have a loud sound system?
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
17th Oct 06 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10
quote:
Originally posted by LoudandProud
I have a loud sound system that i have built up over the last 2 years, been tweaking it ever since i got it and im getting closer to 150db evry month. I like music and i have grew up around dj squipment so thats how im used to it. when i last got it tested i was told that over 140db is against safety regulations and playing normal music with the wrong settings on my amp i hit 145.7 db and thats how i drive every day, dont really care who else can hear it cos its for me just loud enuff for evryone else to hear it!

rant over

oh dear

what a bellend
Ste L

17th Oct 06 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats worse, is when you see these kids with 1.1 saxo's etc etc, with the standard system crank as high as it can go, its sounds crap, and they look stupid
Jonny P

17th Oct 06 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Digging again?
Stu

17th Oct 06 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quality sound doesnt have to be loud!!!

What do you honestly think when you see some chavved up car with his music blaring out?

Stu

[Edited on 17-10-2006 by Stu]

[Edited on 17-10-2006 by Stu]
ajscorsa

17th Oct 06 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a loud sound system. i like playing it loud. i dont however drive through the town with ma windows down lookin like a tit.
Steve
Premium Member

17th Oct 06 at 17:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
You make your car faster to get yourself from A to B quicker.

Those that are into aesthetics rarely are, they're just into glueing on the latest bit of plastic tat that magazines and the "modding scene" tell them to.

Competition level ICE obviously has a purpose, but most installs are just noise and bad noise at that.
I spend a couple of hours driving every day and I'm lucky that the radio is good enough for my listening tastes, so I can quite happily make do with the standard tape headunit.
Should I ever go for an amp and sub, I'll definately have a CD packed full of the cheesiest shite to raise the hem lines of every piece of skirt about might even have a late lunch break to go and sit outside school

joff had it right
ed

17th Oct 06 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But he used the word aesthetcs in the wrong sense.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Why have a loud sound system? 23 database queries in 0.0101428 seconds