corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C20LET

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20LET
J da Silva

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 04 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:
Originally posted by Teddy
Courtenay 4x4'd a mk3 astra about three years ago and they vowed they would never ever do it again - the fully working system cost them sonething stupid

aye, i remember reading an article about this and from memory it was a figure of around 20k (not 100% sure on this btw)....which isnt cheap

VT - aye, i have a basic understanding of how it would go together (from reasearch etc), but its not as easy as you seem to be saying. Its not a weekend job, like popping a 2lt into a corsa, it would take a good month or more solid working on it to get it finished. And add the cost for the whole project, its pretty much a pointless to do to a corsa, hence why no one has done it (although i remember posting a thread ages ago and someone said there friend was building one, but ive yet to hear anything on that though).

However, wasnt courtenay going to build a kit that you could get?

i think you've missunderstood my post, i said it wasn't a job you can just chuck together, you've jsut made out like i said it was easy.
Dom

2nd Sep 04 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
quote:
quote:
Courtenay 4x4'd a mk3 astra about three years ago and they vowed they would never ever do it again - the fully working system cost them sonething stupid

aye, i remember reading an article about this and from memory it was a figure of around 20k (not 100% sure on this btw)....which isnt cheap

VT - aye, i have a basic understanding of how it would go together (from reasearch etc), but its not as easy as you seem to be saying. Its not a weekend job, like popping a 2lt into a corsa, it would take a good month or more solid working on it to get it finished. And add the cost for the whole project, its pretty much a pointless to do to a corsa, hence why no one has done it (although i remember posting a thread ages ago and someone said there friend was building one, but ive yet to hear anything on that though).

i think you've missunderstood my post, i said it wasn't a job you can just chuck together, you've jsut made out like i said it was easy.

sorry boss, i just quickly read it
aye, it isnt something you can just bodge together, its far fooking from it

eitherway, its gonna be expensive, and like i said, i dont think it would be worth it

btw, were the corsa rally cars 4wd?
J da Silva

2nd Sep 04 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as for courtnay sport, i think we can forget any ideas of them putting out some decent gear for a long while yet
timrud_

2nd Sep 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marv, glad you liked the car....

Found out last night I've never had full throttle since I got the car! Eeek! Had the cable adjusted, and its made a good difference!
J da Silva

2nd Sep 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
quote:
quote:

sorry boss, i just quickly read it
aye, it isnt something you can just bodge together, its far fooking from it

eitherway, its gonna be expensive, and like i said, i dont think it would be worth it

btw, were the corsa rally cars 4wd?

yup.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C20LET 23 database queries in 0.0103080 seconds