corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lights on Dash are dim

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lights on Dash are dim
IlfordCorsa16V

User status: Offline
29th Aug 04 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i start up my car, the lights around the centre (where clocks, temperatures are), the lights are bright enough to read, but when i turn on my headlights, the speedo lights and the centre bit goes very dim. So dim infact that i cannot read what speed im doing when im driving.

Is this a problem with my battery running out?

Also would like to ask, how do you keep the interior light on? because the light only comes on when the doors are open. there is a little round button next to the lights but it does nothing.

can anyone help me?
broster
Premium Member

29th Aug 04 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

under the head light switch there is another twiddley knob this is the dimmer switch, play with that and itll make it b=righter
Dom

29th Aug 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to flick the interior light on mate, pull the headlight control out towards you, it should pop out and the interior light will stay on until you pop the control in again

as for the light brightness, theres a horizontal control below the headlight switch, rotate that to your right and the dash brightness should increase, rotate to left and it should dim
IlfordCorsa16V

29th Aug 04 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys.
much appreciated
novaclaire

29th Aug 04 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine dims too when i put lights,etc on!

have to use the wee "switch" to make em lighter again!!

didnt know abar that wee switch either, Icy told me bout it
3CorsaMeal

29th Aug 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the best thing about corsa's
uprated

29th Aug 04 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you cut the orange wire they go super bright too

New Poll