corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CS STAND AT DONNY SOUTH SHOW CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CS STAND AT DONNY SOUTH SHOW CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST
nik

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 04 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As Ross says I think shows are becoming a thing of the past in a way. I don't bother with them anyone, been to one, been to them all. Rather go on holiday, shopping, to beach etc than walk around looking at cars I've already seen. The social side is fun but I think people get bored at these 2/3 shows etc
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 04 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For every veteran who is retired from 7am starts at Travelodges around the country there must be someone new to the scene, keen to show off their car and willing to drive a few miles to do that?
vibrio
Banned

23rd Jul 04 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
For every veteran who is retired from 7am starts at Travelodges around the country there must be someone new to the scene, keen to show off their car and willing to drive a few miles to do that?

or not in this case. is it such a big deal anyway
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 04 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say it is - people always appear to be asking to do things like this and yet they don't come off?

Do we try or harder or quit while we're behind?
vibrio
Banned

23rd Jul 04 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe you should just concentrate on certain shows
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 04 at 17:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes
AndyW

23rd Jul 04 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the prob is it was advertised in regionals n i know i never go in there no1 knew about it really so massive lack of interested usually every other post in off day when its comin up to a show is related to it!

if my car was show worthy id deff be up for it! but just slammed n alloys aint really show standard
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 04 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I'm sorting the software side of things, don't know about peoples motivation though!
AndyW

23rd Jul 04 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Yeah I'm sorting the software side of things, don't know about peoples motivation though!

you can employ me as the cs Mr.motivator

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CS STAND AT DONNY SOUTH SHOW CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST 23 database queries in 0.0124378 seconds