corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » cutting out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cutting out
miss corsa sri

User status: Offline
10th Jul 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hiya people, could really do with your expert advice or help! the last few weeks when i have bin driving along the minute i lift of the gas my car keeps jumping and loses power very quikley! also when i come to a stop the car cuts out as if i have stalled it. (and no i havent stalled it!) it doesnt do it all the time. could do with your help as its doing my head in trying to pull away and relaising the car has cut out!

thanks u
j0hn

11th Jul 04 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had this dunno wot it is but the garage fixed it for a small charge..only happened in the cold winter tho in the same location everytime sort of on a hill lol..
miss corsa sri

11th Jul 04 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers

New Poll