corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » blue/black interior

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author blue/black interior
WhiteGSI

User status: Offline
1st Jul 04 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw a corsa b today with a blue and black interior. it was a gls model and a 5 door. was wondering if there was a two door model with blue and black interior? fancy having the door cards back seat and rear quarter panels put into my gsi.not bothered about fronts as am buying sport seats or some aftermarket buckets.
if anyone can help with this i will be well happy.
also if said 2 door blue/black interior exists is it worth buying brand new from vaux? thanks for any help
Rob H

1st Jul 04 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GLS 3 doors and Club models ahve the seats, and the GLS should all have rear Head restraints too .
WhiteGSI

1st Jul 04 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so i can get a three door interior froma gls which is blue/black? do you have any idea what year it would be? and does the three door gls rear seat have headrests? cheers for you help
Rob H

1st Jul 04 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

99 onwards, possibly 98 but i think they were grey inside. Yes as i said the GLs should have head rests. The Club could have too , but they were optional.
WhiteGSI

1st Jul 04 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for your help rob. i will head down vaux parts tommorrow armed with your info

New Poll