corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nova vs Corsa

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova vs Corsa
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Feb 07 at 14:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dean B
It needed saying. This guy has been here less than a month and is starting to act like a mod already.

enough said kill the bitchy crap people ! lets talk cars like we are spose to

rob lee your eggin them on STOP IT
Dean B

6th Feb 07 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by KROOZUK-BEN
quote:
Originally posted by Dean B
It needed saying. This guy has been here less than a month and is starting to act like a mod already.

what because people dont read the date? i was only saying you muppet. you don't even know me lol. get over yourself, this is a corsa forum not one where you have to argue every point i make.

and also quit with the internet warrior act. that definitely annoys me. now can we all just talk about cars..after all this is why we all joined up to corsasport.co.uk

[Edited on 06-02-2007 by KROOZUK-BEN]

LOL! Complete idiot, Internet warrior for saying what i think of you? I would tell you in person as well. Join as a Prem, then check the lounge. You shall enjoy it.
Ben G

6th Feb 07 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would join premium but i have no money in my bank. i take it all out when i get paid due to someone fraudulently withdrawing money from my account. next month yes
Dean B

6th Feb 07 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by KROOZUK-BEN
i would join premium but i have no money in my bank. i take it all out when i get paid due to someone fraudulently withdrawing money from my account. next month yes

Shame that..
SAL
Premium Member

6th Feb 07 at 14:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was traveling down the a127 the other week goin to southendos and a grey gsi nova comes along side, i think ah lets play so i dropped into forth at 60 and the nova dropped to 3 rd from what i could here and it was of i had no chance later that night i asked what was in the bay ? 1.6 the lad repleis! bollox im thinking as he was fours up and i was with a skinny mate anyway later that night he had his bonnet poped up and lo and behold another bloody ex! no wonder it was of
SAL
Premium Member

6th Feb 07 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dean get over it mate you said your veiws in the prem lounge. your askin for an argument doin sh*t like this
Dean B

6th Feb 07 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stavs
dean get over it mate you said your veiws in the prem lounge. your askin for an argument doin sh*t like this

I used my right to state my opinion on someone. I didn't argue. He called me a muppet Do you know how that makes me feel...
SAL
Premium Member

6th Feb 07 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u uncle ian nuff said...

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nova vs Corsa 23 database queries in 0.0138440 seconds