corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Component Size?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Component Size?
Mike2k111

User status: Offline
8th May 04 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats size front components will fit in the doors of a Corsa B?? Ive seen some nice ones but they look foar too wide and deep to fit, thought id ask instead of takin off the door panel to find out Also, heard good things about the infinity 5000c front components and they seem bout the right price range for me. What do you recon to them? Im still runnning standard vaux at the moe so anything will be better cheers guys
Richie

8th May 04 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5000CS, 6000CS and 6500CS will fit in the doors without interfering with window operation using the autoleads speaker adaptors.
Rob

8th May 04 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had 6.5 inch rainbows in my corsa they where in autloeads custom housing never had any problems whatsoever with window mechanisms never touched and mine sounded fucking lush.

till i slipped and put a screwdriver thro them arh well

rob
IntaCepta

9th May 04 at 02:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the 6.5 infinities (64mm magnet depth) and get window fouling! can't wind them down all the way

New Poll