corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » PVD mounts for XE conversion???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVD mounts for XE conversion???
corsa kev
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Apr 04 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how many do u get with the kit?

i have the one that bolts to the chasis leg which rubber bit sits in(driver side)
and the one that bolts to the rubber mount on drivers side!

what else should i have???
AdamF
Premium Member

6th Apr 04 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for xe into corsa i got one drivers side mount and a 15mm spacer for the gearbox mount at the back.
BeArDy

7th Apr 04 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdamF
for xe into corsa i got one drivers side mount and a 15mm spacer for the gearbox mount at the back.

you only really need the driverside one
as the 15mm spacer is not needed if u mad the rear mount (saving loads of pissing about extending the gear linkage
AdamF
Premium Member

7th Apr 04 at 19:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fcuk oh well done it now

[Edited on 07-04-2004 by AdamF]

New Poll