corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » WHAT PROBLEMS WILL I HAVE??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WHAT PROBLEMS WILL I HAVE??
1.0l12vbadboy

User status: Offline
18th Mar 04 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clutch has gone on the 1.0l so i will be take in it out this weak end i want to replace it with a 1.4 8V but will the brakes, shockers or any thing need changeing. i have the 1.4, loom, ECU and running gear.

Please help!!
simonp

User status: Offline
20th Mar 04 at 04:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exhaust will need modifying of course. other than that, it should be fine. They are both small block engines so share the same struts etc. Might wanna double check on the shafts are the 1.0 has slightly different dimension to the 4 pot versions.

New Poll