corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » modified car insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author modified car insurance
c4r5aj4m1e

User status: Offline
8th Mar 04 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 17 and i need to get insurance coz im goin to put alloys etc on my corsa c sxi, can u's guys tell me where is the best place to go 4 insurance???
sfxer

8th Mar 04 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where ever you go you will get shafted!!!

cant get insured by many decent companies till you are 19.

just try as many as you can till you get a good price.
LukeGSi

8th Mar 04 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see beardys post in general
RichR
Premium Member

8th Mar 04 at 17:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id say HIC but they only deal with 19+ - so try flux or Liverpool victoria - otherwise go to swintons brokers - nationwide company should be in ur yellow pages, and arrange a 6 month policy which gives u 1 years ncb at teh end - I did that and basically got 18months for the price of 12, then switched to liverpool victoria and now with HIC
Makarus

8th Mar 04 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool victoria are your best bet I would say mate, the thing is though on your first year your going to be paying £1500+ on your own insurance, I would just get stereo and shit to start with, dont bother with alloys zorst and shit.

I wish I hadn't now because I paid £350 more to insure alloys, exhuast & induction kit. But now I am 18 I pay £1350 and all mods are covered and shite.
gibspeed

8th Mar 04 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

herts allow you to modify without premiums changing though only allowed filter and exhaust on engine, well worth a call though
dazz25

8th Mar 04 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was 17 with bodykit lowered and exhaust on a corsa c and it cost me £1750 with Tesco!
c4r5aj4m1e

9th Mar 04 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chhers daz tht sounds a good price and i have also done my pass plus do tht is the equivelent of 1 yrs ncb. tht will bring it dwn even more al give tesco a ring coz im puttin g 17's on it and maybe a body kit

New Poll