corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speed clock

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speed clock
bessell

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 04 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my speed clock in my corsa has just stoped working any one got any clue why and how to sort it? also my cigerate lighter is not working?
adam
Mo

3rd Mar 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check the fuse. mine did this and it was the fuse
bessell

3rd Mar 04 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is going to sound really dumb but i cant work out what fus it is because of the shitty pic on the thing. adam
Mossy01772

3rd Mar 04 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

definatly the fuse, it is in the left half of the fuse box just keep pulling them out one by one until you find the one thats blown, oh and one mine i can't use my fag lighter anymore or the fuse just blows again
Mo

3rd Mar 04 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the fuse for the fag lighter is the same as the speedo (i think) so they should stop working together. if it's just the cigrette lighter that's not working it may have become disconnected from behind, or just get another one from the scappies, it's just a direct swap over.

check the fuses first though

New Poll