corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Universal Power Boost Valve

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Universal Power Boost Valve
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
28th Feb 04 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never been used/fitted, make me an offer, dont know what it fits but it dont fit a C16XE
Paul_J

1st Mar 04 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do you fit it?

doesn't it just enrichen the mixture?

my car runs lean at the moment...
Paul_J

1st Mar 04 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also what does it look like? are there instructions for fitting? how does it work exactly and how much are you looking for for it?
Greasemonkey

1st Mar 04 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it replaces the original fuel pressure regulator, it has no instructions sorry but is simple to fit, i wont sell it untill i know for definate it will fit the engine of who ever wants it!!!, basically it just increases the fuel pressure so you get more fuel, needs setting up on a rolling road though
Paul_J

1st Mar 04 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So why doesn't it fit your car?
broster
Premium Member

2nd Mar 04 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look by the battery on the right of the engine bay, they look like that
Demo

2nd Mar 04 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have one of these but dont know what the fucking point of it is
jan

2nd Mar 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a powerboost valve on my corsa, it was a 1.4 16v sport now a 1.6 16v gsi. my power boost valve still goes on fine. i also have a velos inlet manifold, why doesnt it go on urs?
Greasemonkey

2nd Mar 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cos dont you need an adaptor to replace the original fuel pressure regulator which is attached to the fuel rail, i aint got this adaptor, so if ya got a fuel rail with pressure regulator stuck on the endi t wont fit i dont think
jan

2nd Mar 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not 2 sure, i dont do the work on my car. the velos inlet manifold makes a diff to everythin on the car. im not 2 gud wiv cars! do you know any1 who wud b interested in buyin my superchip? it is 4 a 1.4 16v. gettin a DTA for it next.
broster
Premium Member

2nd Mar 04 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got a super chipepd ecu aswell, to sell it make sure that the other person ahs the same ecu code as you! dta is the way forward!
jan

2nd Mar 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was goin to get a uni chip but was told the DTA was better. my car is goin to mwperformance on sat as they reakon i have a burnt valve! did think abt gettin them to cam it whilst it was there as they will b strippin the head anyway.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Universal Power Boost Valve 25 database queries in 0.0101080 seconds