corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVD Problems?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVD Problems?
bubble

User status: Offline
24th Feb 04 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt say cheap. on the website the mirrors i ordered are 50 with base plates. ring em up and they say they are 55. i say website says this, they say website is wrong. grrrrrrrrrrreat customer service!!!!!!!!!1
Donna Corsa GSi

24th Feb 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you buy a product that they don't stock then you will be expected to pay in full because it will be considered as a special order.
Donna Corsa GSi

24th Feb 04 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PVD are the biggest stockist of Vauxhall performance parts in the UK so im sure you couldn't expect them to stock every part for every model of car.
bubble

24th Feb 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IT TOOK THEM 6 DAYS TO DELIVER A PVD PANEL FILTER THAT WAS IN STOCK, I GOT CHARGED NEXT DAY FOR THAT2
Donna Corsa GSi

24th Feb 04 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you rung them up and explained that to them?
bubble

24th Feb 04 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i rung them on wed 18th feb and told em im waitin for a next day delivery filter and they said oh we'll send it now
Donna Corsa GSi

24th Feb 04 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it took Samco 8months to deliver my hoses when they told me 2 weeks. 6 days is hardly a long time. But if you are upset about being overcharged on delivery, phone them up and complain about it. At least give them a chance to put things right before slagging them off.
bubble

24th Feb 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did when i rung up bout mirrors, and the kid who i spoke to said rather abruptly-you have got it now though haven't u?
Foz

24th Feb 04 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't Let White Flash see this, he will go on one!!! Pro Race 2's he ordered waited 3 months+ after being told a couple of weeks they would arrived. Got a refund a couple of weeks ago and still waiting for the money to his his bank.

Although thats the only problem myself and my mates who have used them have had.
cargraphics4u.com

24th Feb 04 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

8 months!!!
Donna Corsa GSi

24th Feb 04 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes 8 months, I used to ring them everyday too. They were sick of me in the end but id paid my money so I wanted my bits. Im not justifying the way that PVD trade, I know they've pissed a lot of people off on here and they have every right to be angry. But some cases are just people moaning about nothing really and could really just be sorted out with PVD if they actually made a complaint rather then just moaning on here about it.
TOMAS

24th Feb 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i'd say they had about 15 chances to sort it out with the 15 phone calls I made to them regarding the matter. Lying to a customer is the worst crime you could commit - EBC's supplier had burnt down, it was Phil that told me that - he's now erm left

If anyone in PVD's management reads this and would like to change some things then please train your staff to quote realistic times and if they dont know times then dont make them up. People dont mind waiting a month for items if you tell them they will have to wait a month.

I hope people who want refunds get their refunds.
SteveW

24th Feb 04 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PVD suck ass...

there are a few of us that have ordered the Motorsport Hubs and shafts for the 2.0l engine conversions...

well it has been AGES now.. myself Arnie and S!MON are all waiting on these, we orderd them around the same time.. This was well over a month ago now

This has cocked up all my plans for the car, as i fear i will be missing dates for bodyshops and now Donny which i was supposed to be on a big stand (not cs, sorry)
J da Silva

24th Feb 04 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kev@Ffwd
quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
if anyone fucks me about i ring the suppliers up

You are cool

larkspeed messed me about with an exhaust system ,lying about making the order etc so i rung their suppliers up, and phoned alan larkin (main gaffer)
the_legend_of_yrag

24th Feb 04 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive found cheaper places for stuff, so i don't use them, but im gunna have to for a bfo cone!!
kitkat

24th Feb 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

7 weeks now was told 2-3 weeks and still no wheels

[Edited on 25-02-2004 by kitkat]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVD Problems? 23 database queries in 0.0130579 seconds