corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » centre exit zorst-how??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author centre exit zorst-how??
antscorsa

User status: Offline
18th Feb 04 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i wanted a centre exit zorst like below would i have to get the spare whell well takeb out or can it just sit underneath, always wondered this but never actualy found out, i presume that u gota have it taken out ho right.
Adam-D

18th Feb 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get the grinder out
say good by to ya spre wheel well
Mattb

18th Feb 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but remember that a bracket needs to be welded on for the rear brake compensator

New Poll