corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » AIRBAG LIGHT

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AIRBAG LIGHT
calidus

User status: Offline
   14th Feb 04 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

since having my steering wheel off the airbag lite comes on n stays on, does anyone know how to deal with it appart from taking the bulb out? if I fitted a steering wheel n boss to it would I be able to use a boss kit that came off a non-airbag model? ideally I want to keep me airbag tho
stuyw

14th Feb 04 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u need make sure that the yellow connector at the back is connected back on
cobra148

14th Feb 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The boss for a non airbag car won't be any use for an airbag model, I've had this problem myself.
The way to reset the airbag light is to use a tech two gadget. Your local Vauxhall dealer will do this, it only takes a few seconds but they'll charge you £40 for it
Find a non dealership garage, it will be a lot cheaper, or just leave the light as it is.

New Poll