corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I may be crossing back over from the dark side

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I may be crossing back over from the dark side
J4LDO

User status: Offline
14th Feb 04 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look better i think ,more room, rarer
J da Silva

14th Feb 04 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

russ off migweb had a calibra turbo for sale, beware of him hes a bad seller, pushes bids up on ebay with another ebay account, things like that
Colin

14th Feb 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
russ off migweb had a calibra turbo for sale, beware of him hes a bad seller, pushes bids up on ebay with another ebay account, things like that

Yes thats the guy, white ones on Autotrader for 2600 and im waiting for a price on a blue one hes got......dodgy is he???
J da Silva

14th Feb 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah my mates a computer engineer and internet support worker, he did his stuff and found out that russ was signin off the seller account and stickin the bids up himself, when i emailed him to ask questions about the car he was very 'funny' with me.
i asked him whether he could meet halfway, he could have just said 'no im not willing to meet halfway' but he got very narky about it
J da Silva

14th Feb 04 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also he lied about rebuilding the white calibra engine, he said it was fully rebuilt at 82k and has done 40k since rebuild but i had a chat with his buddy on mig and things never added up, he also wanted 2.5k for a fuckin L plate
Colin

14th Feb 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isnt this something alot of ppl do on E-bay tho???? I dunno never use it like????

Im thinking about going to look at the blue one he has as hes only 20miles away, did he mention it to you, says its his Bro in laws I will be taking someone that knows there shit anyhow just incase hes up to no good.
Colin

14th Feb 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
also he lied about rebuilding the white calibra engine, he said it was fully rebuilt at 82k and has done 40k since rebuild but i had a chat with his buddy on mig and things never added up, he also wanted 2.5k for a fuckin L plate

Told me white one had a new engine at 82k

Its on AT for £2.6k but he said on calibraclub he would take £2k
Colin

14th Feb 04 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does he have it for sale on mig???
J da Silva

14th Feb 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no never mentioned the blue one to me, doesnt matter how many people push the bids up or get mates to do it, its still a bit crap innit
when i asked him if the bodywork had any rust patches or tiny dents he emailed me back saying 'why you want to know that? just look at the pictures dammit'
the pictures were crap n blurry and was taken from about 5-10metres away
J da Silva

14th Feb 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
Does he have it for sale on mig???

with the white calibra. he posted a thread on mig with a link to his ebay advertisement. when i mailed him to tell i cancelled my bids he said he sold it
Colin

14th Feb 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well he e-mailed me at around 8 last night:-

Hi Colin,

I have a spectral blue turbo for sale, and I am also selling a white turbo for my brother-in-law.

Pics attached. Not very good ones, can get more if you want them.

Blue one is a 93 L reg, 83k miles, excellent condition, various subtle uprated bits (stainless exhaust, clutch, fuel pump, brakes etc).

White one is 92 L reg, 123k miles (new engine at 80k), 17's, roof tip and boot spoilers, some extras inside.

Happy for you to come and look at the cars, they are in Dunblane.
Let me know.
Cheers
Russ
Colin

14th Feb 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems he cant stick to a story, I think im going to go look at this Blue one anyway because it does look quite good in the pic's.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I may be crossing back over from the dark side 23 database queries in 0.0151320 seconds