corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » crashed

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author crashed
chris_lee100

User status: Offline
10th Feb 04 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people will slag you off till the cows come home but you only learn these things by LEARNING them, ok 70 is a bit excessive but try not too worry about your car, just think of the 6/700 like another set of alloys, as long as your sorted for the summer thats all that matters right?

I was once going around a motorway roundabout in my calibra in the wet thinking oh shit better be carefull here. This roundabout is one big mother so you can imagine I was hardly turning the wheel at all, was in 3rd doin 25-30 at 2 in the mornin and I felt the back end goin so quietly and smoothly, i got it back but ended up with two wheels on the kerb and no damage thank God, but even that put the crappers up me. You really cant be too careful in the wet.

[Edited on 10-02-2004 by chris_lee100]
OGX

10th Feb 04 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just can't wait to get my baby fixed! Didn't think it can affect me that much!
stevegreetham

10th Feb 04 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed wiv that m8....when i first passed i was going down this track quite local to me, it was dark, ditch each side and it was a 60mph limit...ended up clipping the grass with the front left wheel and had the car going at about 50 odd mph at a right strange angle......got out of it without injury to myself or the car, it stil scared the shit out of me though....that was my lesson learned
corsa-sxi

10th Feb 04 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know what u mean, sum dumb pikey drove into the back of me bending my left rear side, so its gonna cost £1200!, so gonna go thru insurance excess is £400 pics on my thread Hit and Run , i know what u mean, all the money and nothing to show, the £400 i cud have a nice ice install or summat :/
Craig6682

10th Feb 04 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who wants to ACIDENTLY smack into the back of my car so it gets written off?

OGX

11th Feb 04 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just so fuking depressed about everything! Off the road at the moment and even when the cars fixed i'll have no money!
Craig6682

11th Feb 04 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You never know, something might turn up. I hope it does mate!
vibrio
Banned

11th Feb 04 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by knight ryder
I'm just so fuking depressed about everything! Off the road at the moment and even when the cars fixed i'll have no money!

I hope you learn a lesson here

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » crashed 23 database queries in 0.0108190 seconds