corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electric Sunroof Conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric Sunroof Conversion
Jonster

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 04 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find this in search

I have just bought a Cav GSi electric sunroof to go into my Corsa Sport

The guy I bought it off said to take the positive feed from the interior light, claiming this is the standard setup in the Cav GSi

This would mean the sunroof would work without the ignition being on, which I don't mind, but I don't want to damage anything inside the car if the interior light feed can't cope with the sunroof demand

I have read (and saved ) the guides on here and corsaweb.co.uk so I shud be ok with everything else

Cheers
morty

2nd Feb 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take an inline fused wire down the a-post and into the footwell and connect to a ignition or perm live. If you use the interior light it could start a fire if the sunroof overloads it in use.

Darren
Adam-D

2nd Feb 04 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one of the total vauxhall mags covered this i think

New Poll