corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars on finance

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars on finance
Noonster

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the one - I knew it was something like that

Only thing is I dont know if it counts when the cars moddified...... I rang once and they said it was but the person I spoke to seemed DIM!!!

Will it??
sassyminx

23rd Jan 04 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not too sure u best off checking wi em, im sure it would be ok tho as long as u informed em????
LiviLion

23rd Jan 04 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One thing about car HP though.

As long as you have made half the repayments you can return it at no cost to the finance company (read the agreement they all say this).

So long as the car is in the condition you would expect for the age of it you won't need to pay anything. If it's wrecked you would need to pay to restore it to a suitable condition.

Lots of people taking out 5 year deals to have low monthly repayments and after 2.5 years handing it back to the finance company.

Doesn't make sense to do this but if your outstanding finance is more than the car is worth it's an easy way to get out of it.

NOTE: Only applies to HP against a car. doesn't apply to bank loans.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars on finance 23 database queries in 0.0097530 seconds