corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How do remove the door handles?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do remove the door handles?
Shauny9

User status: Offline
13th Jan 04 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to remove the door handle bit to colour code it...not the actaul bit to open the door the bit u hold on too if that makes sense?

any help?

shaun
DangerousDave16v

13th Jan 04 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

remove the arm rest/ opener etc, take the door cards off( screws all round perimeter), then peel away the plastic sheet and then i think you need to unbolt the winder to get access.
Joff

13th Jan 04 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Claire Richardson's probably the best person to explain - I was having trouble with my handles a couple of years ago and I remember she had a post floating about that helped a lot.
Shauny9

13th Jan 04 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It ok now...ive done it just wanted to take the covering off not the actual door handle. But thanks al the same

New Poll