corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Vectra Handles & Help With Front Bumper Choice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vectra Handles & Help With Front Bumper Choice
NPac

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 03 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill start with vectra handles, I jus got remote central lockin done 2day and when i went 2 put in the vectra handles in place of my original corsa 1s with the key lock on, I didnt know where 2 start and it jus looks 2 difficult 4 a diy job, so does any1 know how much a garage charges 2 fit these???
Secondly... I hav a carzone front bumper, but i seen another 1 that i like, my m8s say i should stick wiv the 1 i got but i was wonderin wot all u thought?
Current front bumper (its a corsa B by the way) - http://www.pvdnet.co.uk/bodystyling/carzone.asp
Bumper thinkin of replacing it with - CARISMA CORSA B FURIOUS FRONT BUMPER
http://www.carismastyle.co.uk/acatalog/online_catalogue_CORSA_B__46.html

any help or suggestions would be much appreciated, Nick
vauxtillidie

22nd Feb 03 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the handles aint that hard to fit mate, assumin uve got all the door panel off theres 2 bolts at the bottom right hand side if u remove them it releases the runner for the glass (obviously make sure the glass is up) then u can get at the 2 bolts holdin the handle on, remove those then remove the rod for the lock then the handle shud come out with a bit of force from the inside. u shud be able to get rid of that rod that was connected to the lock assumin ur fittin veccy handles with no locks but it depends how ur central lockin has been fitted as im not sure how the pro's do it
vauxtillidie

22nd Feb 03 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ps, where bouts in manchester r ya, im in stockport
NPac

22nd Feb 03 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice1 m8, i know wot u mean bout the runner 4 the glass now, ill hav a crack at that 2moro. Im from Denton... my corsa is red has front and back carzone bumpers and mania sideskirts, im runnin on 15"fox wheels, not my choice im gettin som momo gt2s soon hopefully... wot car u got?
thanx 4 the help again, Nick
vauxtillidie

22nd Feb 03 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is my car mate, im in reddish not far from denton

mite cya around
vauxtillidie

22nd Feb 03 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NPac

22nd Feb 03 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice, where you get your bodywork done? id send u pics of mine but i hav jus had loadza work done on it and not got any recent pics, ill get som soon 2 show u. u go 2 the stockport cruise on thursdays? u use msn? if u do send me ur addy. Peace Nick

New Poll