corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2 Litre Conversions

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 Litre Conversions
cossie_corsa

User status: Offline
10th Jan 04 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just what i was thinking mate. Beardy bud, what mileage roughly do these engines normally come with and how reliable are they?
BeArDy

10th Jan 04 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well its all about what about at the time, and its also about home much you want to spend on a Engine (as the 1500 puts 500 to aside for a engine)
and a engine with say 10k on is going to cost more then 500 if u know what i mean.

reliable is really down to the owner how much they look after it etc

basicly its a matter of you are just paying me to fit the engine nothing more, we can help u find and sorce a engine but thats it.
if u want us to socre a engine then i tell u where it is and u go and pay for it, same with fitting bits i tell u where, u buy.
all bits come together and i am just payed for my work for fitting the engine.

the only garentee u get are :-
-fitting part have 12 month of the company that supply them
-engine u can get a 6 month if u pay that extra and get it from a Vauxhall brakers

my work is total garentee and if any problems with my work i will sort it out free of change.

example :- engine blows up thats not my problem its the place you got the engine from. if one of the wires i join fuks/comes loose i will sort that out.
cossie_corsa

10th Jan 04 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sounds decent, cheers mate.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2 Litre Conversions 23 database queries in 0.0087750 seconds