corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » who has contact lenses

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author who has contact lenses
Donna Corsa GSi

User status: Offline
6th Jan 04 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow thats a bargain

I have to wait a bit though because you can't have it done all the time your eye sight is still changing
Mase
Premium Member

6th Jan 04 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have worn glasses since i was bout 10 and i would like contacts, but i don't like things goin near my eyes !! I might try them 1 day but at the min i feel quite happy in my glasses. Getting some new ones soon so i might ask the optition man bout contacts!!!

Mase
CORSA NUT

6th Jan 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been contemplating this for a while now as i should were mt glasses but i hate them

Nice one marv! After reading this i think i'm gonna get daily ones

Just a bit funny about touching my eyes though The girl in boots said they don't sell you them unless they know you can handle them.They order them and sit there while you put them in and take them out 3 times then you go for a walk with them on to see if you like them
Icy

6th Jan 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate glasses too
tried some on at opticians but cudnt stop laughin at myself in the mirror
jaffa

6th Jan 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

Just a bit funny about touching my eyes though The girl in boots said they don't sell you them unless they know you can handle them.They order them and sit there while you put them in and take them out 3 times then you go for a walk with them on to see if you like them

not the easiet thing really, piece of piss now tho.

hate anything do with eyes tho
Icy

6th Jan 04 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put them on n off in 10mins when i got mine............
..........maybe coz i had colored ones few yrs back

hate it when u get a tear in the lense n its so irritating u think its a hair u remove n clean it few times til u see theres a hole

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » who has contact lenses 24 database queries in 0.0093389 seconds