corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » David brent [hardcore office fans only]

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author David brent [hardcore office fans only]
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
16th Sep 04 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then he says invite good looking wormen cos all the women in the office are rough, and there is dawn and that dildo bird at the table with them PMSL

Cybermonkey

16th Sep 04 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
PMSL. TIm builds a fort then walks off when gareth calls him, its the look on tims face as he answers then walks off also gareth has a little peer over

remember the red nose day one where tim hid all of gareths stuff, he came back to his desk and everything was gone including his computer and chair
Robbo

16th Sep 04 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
PMSL. TIm builds a fort then walks off when gareth calls him, its the look on tims face as he answers then walks off also gareth has a little peer over

remember the red nose day one where tim hid all of gareths stuff, he came back to his desk and everything was gone including his computer and chair
PMSL
Simon

16th Sep 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the xmas special DVD is coming out soon i think which includes freelove on the freelove highway single

[Edited on 16-09-2004 by safe_si]
Ludacris Turbo

16th Sep 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone seen Animals, the stand up that Gervais did. Its funny as fcuk
Cybermonkey

16th Sep 04 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001WHUFK/qid=1095378127/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_11_1/026-4291649-9518032

October 25th!! yay! wonder if i will be able to get it in auz though. hope so. Anyways, remember the song he recorded "If You Dont Know Me By Now"? the Simply Red cover PMSL, that got to like number 89 in the charts haha. Remember when David said to Finchy "Why dont you fuck off?"
dousey

17th Sep 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When gareth is trying to impress that bird and he goes on about top trumps

"I used to sit at home hours on end playing dummy hands. You will not beat me........still, it would be fun though"

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » David brent [hardcore office fans only] 23 database queries in 0.0135889 seconds