corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what ofset and size is best

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what ofset and size is best
trigger123

User status: Offline
31st Dec 03 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why does it always rain on me was playing on the stereo
what was you listening too? radio 3
Greasemonkey

31st Dec 03 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This was over 3 years ago and it was on a tape in my Nova before i got sucked into the world of modifing, my Corsa GSI dont even have a radio, the previous owner cut the radio cable which carnt be fixed so its CD's all the way now, come allong way since then my Cd's play through a set of componants and a pair of 12" 800W pioneer subs and a 800W amp + a pair of 6x9 280W speakers a bit better now LOL
Greasemonkey

31st Dec 03 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The reason im getting my boot smoothed at the mo is because my subs rattle the rear wiper and number plat so thought i would get rid of them he he
trigger123

31st Dec 03 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greasemonkey
The reason im getting my boot smoothed at the mo is because my subs rattle the rear wiper and number plat so thought i would get rid of them he he

dont do what my mate did
he turned it up to load and shuck all the filler out where it was smoothed off

oh and i have sent cobra a message for some lights for dash and display i hope he replies
thanks for letting me know he sells them
i told him you told me about them
ya never know he might give you discount now
Greasemonkey

31st Dec 03 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wont cost ya allot, your looking at about £7 for the dash, ask him about the new rainbow led's i am replacing mine with these soon, they cycle through a load of colours so your dash lights up red blue green all the colours should look cool, you can get them for ya MFD and the heater controls and if ya handy with the solder the heater panels too although i think he does extra bright ones with a wide viewin angle for this now, i got every thing blue even my clifford alarm flashes blue, its well funny its so bright the whole interior lights up blue at night it sits there in the car park flashing blue LOL
trigger123

31st Dec 03 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greasemonkey
wont cost ya allot, your looking at about £7 for the dash, ask him about the new rainbow led's i am replacing mine with these soon, they cycle through a load of colours so your dash lights up red blue green all the colours should look cool, you can get them for ya MFD and the heater controls and if ya handy with the solder the heater panels too although i think he does extra bright ones with a wide viewin angle for this now, i got every thing blue even my clifford alarm flashes blue, its well funny its so bright the whole interior lights up blue at night it sits there in the car park flashing blue LOL

ive allready got the bright blue led and it lights all my garage up at night there preety good for a little thing
i got it from skeggy
and thats cheap 7 quid

i think i will just have 1 colour as it will send me dizzy with all the different colours in my car even my gear nob has 8 bright flashing leds in it he he

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll