corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » System (need help)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author System (need help)
Rule 336

User status: Offline
30th Dec 03 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok hav been savin up 4 my system 4 a while nw an i am nearly there, just a few birthdays gettin in the way ... I am savin up about £1300 will this b able 2 get me a hu, 2xsubs, comps an 2 amps to run them?

I kinda hav a clue of wot i wanna get..... Alpine hu Cda 9812rb or 9815rb good hu?...... 2x JL 12"w3v2 subs wot r peeps opinions on these subs? dats all i kno so far ........ I hav heard peeps talk about focal comps r these good an wot type of price range r they pls?......... Can anyone recommend an amp 2 run the subs an one 4 the comps too.....

Does anyone kno of any sites that r doin any sales?

Sorry about the essay thanx 4 any help
AdiSRI

30th Dec 03 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Focal polyglass 165 V2 comps are around the £200 mark and are good.
A JL 500.1 amp would power the subs fine, and a JL 300.2 would do a fine job on the fronts, pricy tho.
The subs are great trotty has 2 i have 1. All JL stuff is pricy tho.
combatprojex

30th Dec 03 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mate the alpine 9815rb is good... i have had mine for about 4 months now and it works with 1Personalize on alpines website which is pretty sweet... think this HU get the most out of any system... good buy
T.CorsaSRI

2nd Jan 04 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh im about to buy the 9815RB for my system aswell, just waiting for my car to arrive on Monday! hehe.

As for the JL Audio subs, they are good. Mates got em in his car and they POUUUND! (but i thinkk he running some sort of kicker amp which cost him loads?? not sure).

If you dont know what Amp to go for, then i would say go for the 500.1BD from Rockford fosgate to power them both. The subs are capable of a tad more though so it depends really if you want to spend more on the amp.

Rule 336

12th Jan 04 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanx 4 all replies......

Thanx will take a look at those focals..... hw much wud the jl 500.1 amp cost? thanx i will u2u Trotty then thanx....

Thanx jus wot i wnted 2 hear about the HU

Hw much 4 the 500.1bd rockford?

Ok think i will deff get the JL then

Thanx again 4 all replies

New Poll