corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » iv just bought a Corsa 1.2 merit n need help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author iv just bought a Corsa 1.2 merit n need help
ukcorsamod

User status: Offline
29th Dec 03 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 17 have just bought an L reg corsa 1.2 merit. quite pleased with it but i would love to give it some more power. what do u think would be the best way to do this? (except for fitting a new engine) cheers!
PaulW

29th Dec 03 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the 1.2 8v SPi doesn't respond well to tuning. You can throw £££'s at it and not really gain any decent increase!

Only things which you can do if you want, drill the airbox & fit a decent panel filter, aswell as a decent exhaust. Won't really see much in the way of power increase, but should help get rid of any flat spots & make it a bit more driveable.

Don't forget to tell your insurance company though!
Adam_B

29th Dec 03 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make it lighter, fit good quality suspension + tyres. Not very cost affective spending money on tuning ur actual engine as its one of vauxhalls worst. I know as i used to have it

New Poll