corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » amp info

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author amp info
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Dec 03 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amp A:
50 watt RMS, 4ch amp. 300 watt RMS bridged power output. Continuously variable active crossover.

Amp B:
75 watt RMS, 2ch amp. 220 watt RMS bridged power output. Continuously variable active crossover.

Questions:
Can Amp A power 4 different things at 50W RMS? Is it possible to make it power 2 things at 100W RMS if its 4 Channels, 50W each, why does it equal 300W bridged?

Amp B will it power two things at 75W each? or can i get it to do one thing 150W? or is 220W if i have it powering one thing? i dont understand
Dom

20th Dec 03 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amp a, you might beable to pair each set of channels, although this depends on the amp so look it up on their website, email manufactor etc However, you will probably find that it can only be bridged once (ie: all for channels to one mono)
And yes, thats 50wRMS per channel As for the 300w bridged, fook know mate, sorry.

Amp b, yes thats 75wRMS each channel. And its 220wRMS bridged...so both channels together...it will give you a mono channel btw, NOT stereo when you bridge channels
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

20th Dec 03 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats diff between mono and stereo then
Richie

20th Dec 03 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stereo is where you have your left and right channels ect seperated.

In mono mode, you have both left and right channels coming through the speakers instead.

New Poll