corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gas flowing a cylinder head

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gas flowing a cylinder head
miles

User status: Offline
18th Dec 03 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can open it up too much, on a mildly tuned engine you dont want to be opening them all up to the gasket.

I did with mine, but its the same head and Ive got a silly spec. I have been told by my tuner that he doesn't open them up as fair as I have on his full on race ones. The turbo is probably a different matter....
corsa120

18th Dec 03 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes the janspeed one is matched to the gasket
Kris TD

18th Dec 03 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well im running high boost on mine, well to be honest it cant be worse than it was before, ill see how out it is and then go from there.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll