corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » brembo max discs.......any good?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author brembo max discs.......any good?
220gsi

User status: Offline
10th Dec 03 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wondered if anyone on here had bought a set.
ive always associated brembo with good quality stuff but when i saw the price i was a bit suprised.(£59 a pair for a corsa gsi)

are they any good?

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by 220gsi]
TOMAS

11th Dec 03 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes they are very good and posibly THE best value discs on the market. Ive never ran a set but judging by the rave reviews of them on MIG they are great. They are even painted on the hub sections so dont show any nasty rust and one set of grooves will disapear when they need replacing - handy!!
carnoisseurcraig

11th Dec 03 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very good quality and as tommy boy says they have to be the best value discs on the market. For all the added features the discs have and for a price thats on par with standard discs i know where my money is.
Daimo B

11th Dec 03 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brembos are world class brakes like AP Racing and such. Much higer class than teh likes of Hi-Spec and Wilwood etc.

I can't see them really being bad, would probably work better with the brembo pads (if they do them). ANd at that price, you really really can't complain. Vauxhall charge about that for standard ones!
TOMAS

11th Dec 03 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easy now Daimo. I got 4pot 285 HiSpec's on order Grooved of course as ive heard nasty things about the X-drilled but only good things about their grooved. Should be stopping me .
Brembo Max's rule

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by TOMAS]
Daimo B

11th Dec 03 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh dont get me wrong dude, Hi-Spec are good brakes (they are based in Dartford about 7 miles form me ) but there not the same as Brembos and AP Racing brakes

Still, will stop your car very very well.
TOMAS

11th Dec 03 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate, could you pop around to their HQ and give them a kick up the preverbial as they are talking tooo long with my order Should be worth the wait though
AP Racing = Mmmmm = empty wallet, and overdraft too
Daimo B

11th Dec 03 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1600 for the Corsa i think. 295mm brakes, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

New Poll