corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » starting ur own business

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author starting ur own business
saint

User status: Offline
11th Dec 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im looking to start a business on the net, selling clothing (not telling u what type).
For a bank to give you a loan, do you need to show them market research, will a bank give you a loan if you've only got an amazing business plan and marketing ideas, im in 3rd year at uni just now. Also, how much would they give you when your just starting out?
Tom

11th Dec 03 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U probably need to prove u have done some research on the market, industry, as well as other normal business plan type info such as sales forecasting for x amount of time, running costs (overheads) blah blah blah
carnoisseurcraig

11th Dec 03 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have to do loads of research, not just to get the loan but its for your own good. No use opening up a burgershop next door to burger king.

You need to know your competition, and you gotta have summin that will set you apart from the competition.

The competition i have up in inverness is very little but i have halfords and autosave.

Now neither have the suppliers i do and i have a vast range of goods compared to them. Plus i do mail order.

Only go into business if you know what you are doing. eg, accounts, business law etc. Its no use just thinking you can do it, you gotta know how to do it.

My advice is LOADS of homework.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » starting ur own business 23 database queries in 0.0114601 seconds