corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » central locking!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author central locking!!!
MODDEDCORSAGSI

User status: Offline
30th Nov 03 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I de-handled my car, the only problem is wen i alarm it the car dusnt lock! but if i push the lock down and shut the door, de-activate the alarm, it unlocks! how do i get it 2 lock 2!

New Poll