corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Boot Solenoid Tutorial

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boot Solenoid Tutorial
James@CCC

User status: Offline
30th Nov 03 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just fitted my solenoid today after smoothing part of my boot the other week, and i took some pics and stuff, and if any one wants me to write a tutorial for it i will if they can host the pics for me as i dont have any webspace.

Id also appreciate it if anyone could do a tutorial for changing the lock so that it stops getting stuck on the safety catch, as mine keeps doing this.

thanks
mike_southside

1st Dec 03 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would like to see a tutorial, u could set up a brife case on yahoo. u can sort quite alot on there.
cheer mike
Dicky_Morris

1st Dec 03 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id love 2 see how u did it thanx
waynep

1st Dec 03 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me 2

New Poll