corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how much does it cost 2 get ......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how much does it cost 2 get ......
antz1

User status: Offline
6th Feb 04 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

flushed and badboyd boot and maby holes filled from the spoiler
DanielJ

6th Feb 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couple of hundred quid
antz1

6th Feb 04 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do they also fit a boot openin kit or do u hav 2 do it ure self, thinkin of getin it dun soon, also wheres the best place 2 get it dun
DanielJ

6th Feb 04 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can buy it urself an get them 2 fit it at same time or do it later, i aint had one on mine for ova a year
Thoday

6th Feb 04 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

boot solenoid costs around £25 delivered and and an hours labour to fit..

smooth boot and badboy wud be ne thing from £250 -£500 sprayed mate

got mine done for £150 sprayed and paid total of £60 to buy and fit boot solenoid
Kris TD

6th Feb 04 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or go to maplins and buy a central locking motor, this looks identical to the solenoid my bro has bought. cost me £7.99

very easy to fit aswell.
antz1

6th Feb 04 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys , dont wona get it sprayed coz im getin a ful respray. any1 no any decent places thatwil do it and how long will they need the car 4
Rich S

7th Feb 04 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Central locking motors dont work like solenoid, a solenoid is a quick sudden movement to pop the catch, a central locking motor slows more slower and progressively. The price of solenoids depends on the quality of them, boys toys sell them for bout £25 but then they burn themselves out after a couple of months, we use clifford/directed electronics ones and they are a hell of a lot better, all solenoids come with load ratings you'll find. As for the badboy smooth boot, we do it for about £200ish not sprayed, it'll take a couple of days to do (cos we fibreglass matt it all for strength).
Cheers
Rich
LukeGSi

7th Feb 04 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im getting my lock and wiper smoothed off, a couple of small rust bubbles under the rear window (which is a bastard to do, they have to take the bonded rear window out and properly re-fit it) sorted....proper welded/lead filled job - £170!!! Ill have to think about a soleniod then and i havent got the 1st clue how to fit it!!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how much does it cost 2 get ...... 22 database queries in 0.0100920 seconds