corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fm modulator!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fm modulator!
Dave Helium

User status: Offline
28th Nov 03 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can some1 help me please? i bought a tv/dvd yesterday and i bought an fm modulator 2day but i cant seem 2 get the thing 2 work! does any1 know? my headunit is a pioneer 6400 it has front outputs and other ones that i use for my amp! anyway when i plug it in it only comes on in the front or back and i cant adjust the volume! does this mean i will need the fm modulator??? cheers
shrews corsa

User status: Offline
29th Nov 03 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have it setup wrong!
mine i plugged the audio output from the dvd into the fm modulator slap a live and neutral on it (the modulator) and tune the headunit into the frequency!

New Poll