corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » G-Max springs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G-Max springs
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
10th Nov 03 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Recieved my G-max-60mm springs today to replace the apex -40mm springs i had any one got pictures of a corsa B lowered 60mm on these springs, i take i t i willl notice a huge difference cos apex dont lower what they quote.
Before any one says yes i have got shortened shox Apex ones
Gambit

User status: Offline
10th Nov 03 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jsut stick them on and you wont need any photo's, and off course your gonna feel the difference, its gonna shake you to bits, unless you drive on billard table roads all day everyday

New Poll