corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » strange goings on!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author strange goings on!!
daveyb

User status: Offline
29th Oct 03 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The display for the clock/date/temp has gone off, but it comes on when i turn my lights on? Its confusing me, cos surely the bulbs havent gone with it coming on when lights r on.

This happened after the temp sensor went mad and told me the temp dropped from 10.0 to -13.0 in about 30 seconds!!

Help?
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Oct 03 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the display will only come if you turn the ignition on, or if you turn your stereo on (depending on type of stereo).

The connector that goes into the back of the MFD has probably become dislodged, check this first.

New Poll