corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » side strips

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author side strips
keithSRi

User status: Offline
   28th Oct 03 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

removed the side strips on one side of my car (drivers side) but its left a faded strip along the door but not on the back quater panel any from around here had this problem and solved it without a respray?
corsa cutie

28th Oct 03 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about t cut?
KITcorsa

28th Oct 03 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

t cut and colour match pollish is all i can think of mate!!
H

29th Oct 03 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had same problem m8. I T-Cut and polished mine to death but you can still see where they were. Luckly enough for me im gettin a full respray shortly so will be able to get rid of it.
NormSXi

29th Oct 03 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the opposite on my passenger side, the door is fine but there is a stripe on the back quarter panel, all the rest of the car is fine, just a stripe about 6 inches long

I'm gonna get a bodyshop to give me an opinion on what to do, the stripe is deffo under the lacquer, so it's been hidden since the car was made i think...

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by NormSXi]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » side strips 23 database queries in 0.0071321 seconds