corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » That was not the best thing to do! (if u can be bothered to read this)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author That was not the best thing to do! (if u can be bothered to read this)
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
28th Oct 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just come back from town, but with less friends. they deserved wot was said to them but it jst makes things hard now!

sorry if this offends any asians, i do not mean to hurt any1, it was purely said to my asian mates as they wer racist to me

well i have to keep this simple as i do not want it to sound to racist. do u jsut hate it wen ur mates talk punjab all the feckin time and keep things secret from the white people, it does my head in and i get so annoyed. they call me gora all the time so if i reply with the word paki they get offended. please note, gora is the same sort of racist level as paki, so in theory they should not be offended!

so ther i was after 5 hours of abuse and little beatings of these asian mates, and all of a sudden they wer planning a way of hurting me in sum way in their punjab language, they wer plannin to pick me up and chuck me in a pond or sumfin and jst kick the shit out of me (they claim its only play fight, but it feckin kills!) i wernt havin this and was not letting these 3 asians pick me up, the secruity finally came to us to see wot the problem was so i harshly expalined it was a racist attack, they asked us to leave the centre. so i answered back sumfin like,
"wot the fcuk, ur goin to put me outside with those pakis".
the secruity was not happy that i used the word paki and warned me not to say it again, so i just shouted
" get those fuckin black bastards deported".
of course the secruity wer not happy at all and my mates jst cudnt believe i said it. as we wer leavin an asian secruity came to bollock me so i jst explained as nicely as possible that i do not want to be seen or touched by that sort of race.

we got kicked out and of course my mates started on me (they still for sum reason thote i was messing around and they continued to so called 'play fight', so i jst punched one of them and banged him into the wall, my two white mates told the asians to stop it, so i walked off and here i am now! u cud see how stress one of my mates wer he was goin to flip and totally twat me like.

do u think that i shud hang around wiv so called mates like that who constantly rip me for being white?

as i said before thses comments wer not aimed at the whole asain community but only meant to be said towards my mates (ex-mates!)

i bet half of u dont even read all fo this and understand my position so i am expecting a lot of "i dnt like racism" comments.
jay@ffwd

28th Oct 03 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont sound like mates asian or not, just give em a good clout back.
Craig W

28th Oct 03 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO, wicked story, made me laugh

Seriously though, f*ck em. You don't need mates like that
elfunkyo

28th Oct 03 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am not a racist in the slightest but is does really bother me that everytime something like this happens you will be the one described as a racist regardless of their taunting and physical abuse. In the eyes of the majority in this country it is impossible for any ethnic group to be racist toward a white man, double standards anyone? If an asian man calls me a whitey nothing would happen yet if I called him a Paki I would be deemed a racist, this just doesn't seem right to me

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by elfunkyo]
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Oct 03 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the replies mates and im glad u agree with me. as i said this was only a small part of the stroy as the things they did and said to me are jst too racist and vica versa.

i mean it was one white guy against 3 blacks and the secruity was blaming me for it all and was only bothered about me exiting the town. so u can understand how much shit i said back to the secruity

suppose really, they ahd such a rite to arrest me, i wud jst had laughed and walked off tho

i wonder wot story there is tommorrow for u lot, will i see them again and kick off - cant wait!
Craig W

28th Oct 03 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by elfunkyo
I am not a racist in the slightest but is does really bother me that everytime something like this happens you will be the one described as a racist regardless of their taunting and physical abuse. In the eyes of the majority in this country it is impossible for any ethnic group to be racist toward a white man, double standards anyone? If an asian man calls me a whitey nothing would happen yet if I called him a Paki I would be deemed a racist, this just doesn't seem right to me

Totally agree. The majority are racist towards themselves - always blaming it on racism and playing the race card.

At my old job, we had an African called Henry. On many occassions he complained i was racist towards him.

For example:

Me: Henry, you f*cking stink, i can't work with your stentch.
Henry: It's because i'm black ennt?
Erm no, it's because you need to wash.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Oct 03 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would like to anally intrude henry, he sounds a handsome fellow
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Oct 03 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by the way, the word asains should not be used, cos the chinese are cool and should not be included with the asian race. please note
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Oct 03 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

craig, that is just hilarious. keep it simple and tell the truth!
Stuckey

28th Oct 03 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
Me: Henry, you f*cking stink, i can't work with your stentch.
Henry: It's because i'm black ennt?
Erm no, it's because you need to wash.

Craig W

28th Oct 03 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve106GTi
i would like to anally intrude henry, he sounds a handsome fellow

He used to wear a red Henry the hoover hat to work
Corsa Sport Gav

28th Oct 03 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot ive noticed on the news and tht is tht no one dus fook all bout ppl been rasict to wards white ppl but if white ppl were rasict to a asian or any otha person tht isnt crom this country wud get into so much shit
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Oct 03 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how long u reckon until this thread gets deleted?

i swear down tho, the words "innit, sorted and wots happinin" are really startin to get boring t=now. can they not learnt the whole language.

they learnt "benefits" quick enuf!
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Oct 03 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOT DO U CALL RUST ON A NISSAN SUNNY?

CURRY SAUCE

sorry i jst cudnt resist!
corsa-sxi

28th Oct 03 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im chinese , i got called many names including chinky, which i absolutely hate, but i didnt do anything about it, even "get back to ur own country " which had really upset me ah well, its only the few uneducated and immature few, not any1 on here tho
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

28th Oct 03 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by elfunkyo

I strongly agree with elfunkyo on this one
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

28th Oct 03 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
WOT DO U CALL RUST ON A NISSAN SUNNY?

CURRY SAUCE

sorry i jst cudnt resist!

Nice one
Pablo

28th Oct 03 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
LMAO, wicked story, made me laugh

Seriously though, f*ck em. You don't need mates like that
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Oct 03 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-sxi
im chinese , i got called many names including chinky, which i absolutely hate, but i didnt do anything about it, even "get back to ur own country " which had really upset me ah well, its only the few uneducated and immature few, not any1 on here tho

as i said before, i think chinese people are cool, i have nufin wrong with them. i wish the pakis cud all swap with chinese by 2moro, wud be a great treat
Corsa Sport Gav

28th Oct 03 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got nothing against ppl tht are asian or pakistani (sp) or chinese ppl cos ive got friends from thn places, buts wen they start been racsist aginst white ppl tht it gets to me, but my friends r kool n havnt sed a bad werd bout me ben white
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Oct 03 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, i am only like this cos i am brought up around asians and they are racist to me and for sum reason reckon they own the town. by the looks of it tho i think they do!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » That was not the best thing to do! (if u can be bothered to read this) 22 database queries in 0.1734509 seconds