corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HU?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HU?
RichSxi

User status: Offline
27th Oct 03 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you peeps think to this for a head-unit?

sorry 'bout previous post........... forgot the link......... doh!

http://www.justkenwood.co.uk/stock01/kdcpsw9524.asp

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by RichSxi]
corb

27th Oct 03 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres nothing there to think to........
Dom

28th Oct 03 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its the kenwood 9524 - HERE

I was looking at this and had a play in halfords and it was mint, in terms of features and graphics etc But i didnt go for it because 1) I (nor the staff) could find away to adjust the volume with the facia up (unless u had a stalk), 2) I was worried about the motized facia, since my mates already had his done in (doesnt work anymore) on a sony HU and 3) On a corsa, i didnt want the facia to get in the way of the gear stick plus my legs (since my legs touch the sides because im a tall git :lol
So instead i went for the Pioneer 77MP (should arrive this thurs) - it doesnt look special but what it has to offer for the price its propper BO !!

Personally mate, i spent a good month looking at HU's for my car and i would recommend anyone to spend a little time in looking for one. And once you have found your HU shop around for a great price

dom
ka-sxi

29th Oct 03 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are a top unit if i sell my hu im getting 1 of these

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HU? 23 database queries in 0.0092630 seconds