corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just got in from Searon crew/Teeside park

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just got in from Searon crew/Teeside park
Corsa Sport Gav

User status: Offline
26th Oct 03 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was a canny night apart from one cock in a nova smashed his car up (but i bealve iut was stolen) and thn set it on fire...... thn police airoplane came n thn fire truck thn we moved onto teeside, saw a few ppl off here, but didnt see me

saw MARVH's green van, sum gilr in a white corsa wit playboy sticker on boot, and a blk corsa and a grren one too
Noonster

26th Oct 03 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seaton Crew - just down the road from hartlepool my GF's sisters all live in Hartlerpool, one of them even lived in seaton crew for a while.

Was down there a few weeks back, when to seaton for some chips and drove into the car park to turn round and it was packed with a meet...... so is that the meeting place then as theres loads of space???
Corsa Sport Gav

26th Oct 03 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its the pone wit sand on the left hand side n thn a big tar mak sqwuare at the bottom

there was a kool monster truck there
neiliosxi

26th Oct 03 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah was a good nite, got a bit rowdy at times! there was a huge crash down towards seal sands, was 4 ambulances when i went past! aint heard out on the news yet.
Was millions of corsas, only a few from cs tho!
Corsa Sport Gav

26th Oct 03 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer i onli saw a few from here! was shit when they set the car onfire.... spolit the night
neiliosxi

26th Oct 03 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt help that scunners were chuckin fireworks around either
it was obviously gonna get the police's attention!
I was 1 of the last cars they let in, got thee just intime.
Corsa Sport Gav

26th Oct 03 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer i was park'd at the front... 1st time ive drove there, all the toha times ive been in ma mates car... got lost a few times too cos i lost me convoy and tried to keep up wit a celica turbo thing, but ha no chance
M2RTY

26th Oct 03 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the nova came within inches of my car, i quickly left the main part and parked outside

there is no fucking need to turn cars over and burn them out, right in the middle of a fucking car park, with nowhere to go cos there was that many cars

also throwing fireworks into crowds of people and up exhausts is fucking stupid

i seriousely hope these people get caught

end of crusing up here as we know it

yes im fucking angry
Sooty
Banned

26th Oct 03 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
the nova came within inches of my car, i quickly left the main part and parked outside

This is exactly why I dont go to cruises anymore, I respect and value my car too much to put it at risk with these neds... the countless time ive seen 'xr3i hit corsa C...' or 'nova sr smash into vts mk1'

Just dont bother going anymore

[Edited on 26-10-2003 by Sooty]
M2RTY

26th Oct 03 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
quote:

This is exactly why I dont go to cruises anymore, I respect and value my car too much to put it at risk with these neds... the countless time ive seen 'xr3i hit corsa C...' or 'nova sr smash into vts mk1'

i remember when cruises were places for enthusiasts to go, chat about cars and meet new people

now its full of 17 year old twats thinking its cool to do 50mph thru carparks, and burn out cars
NormSXi

26th Oct 03 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Punto_Gav

saw MARVH's green van, sum gilr in a white corsa wit playboy sticker on boot, and a blk corsa and a grren one too

I saw the green corsa van at seaton, didn't know who's it was though.

I think the white corsa with the playboy sticker is corsa cutie, not sure mind.

First cruise i've been to, EVER!

Ended up at the cleveland centre with my mates, where i found ventedvaux and chillout already there!

My mate actually rang the fire brigade when we were at seaton, the petrol tank or tyres could've blown or anything

idiots wrecking it for the rest of us......
M2RTY

26th Oct 03 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VENTED VAUX:-

if ure reading this mate do u still have the wiper for sale? if so ill have it defo off u
ljames555

26th Oct 03 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went cleveland centre stayed there 4 like 10 mins only new 1 person ther went 2 teeside park didnt stay long was in my m8s car(silver corsa silver lights its abit rough but hes just started doing stuff on it) my needs a new petrol tank so didnt go in mine or i wud of. dont no ne 1 off here who lives near me
didnt see the arse who set alight the nova ive noticed theres more n more arse holes go 2 spoil it now 4 othas.certain ppl where u look at his car n glance at him see whos drivin n its "what u looking at" pathetic anyway most ppl r sane n ada gd time
enough of me rammbeling on
NormSXi

26th Oct 03 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ljames555
went cleveland centre stayed there 4 like 10 mins only new 1 person ther went 2 teeside park didnt stay long was in my m8s car(silver corsa silver lights its abit rough but hes just started doing stuff on it) my needs a new petrol tank so didnt go in mine or i wud of. dont no ne 1 off here who lives near me

I turned up at teesside at 6:45pm having never met anybody at all! I also don't know anybody off here who lives near me! Marshall lives in the same town but i've never met him or seen him out and about at all.

I've only spoke to my mate with the lexus on msn and ppl from corsasport on here, last night was the first time i've ever met anyone in person! Scary huh! Driving an hour from home, to somewhere you don't know you're way around or anybody there really!

And last night proved that my car is actually still shit, not much better than standard, and needs £1,000's spent on it to be "Cruise-worthy", bugger

[Edited on 26-10-2003 by NormSXi]
Sooty
Banned

26th Oct 03 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
quote:

i remember when cruises were places for enthusiasts to go, chat about cars and meet new people

now its full of 17 year old twats thinking its cool to do 50mph thru carparks, and burn out cars

Couldnt agree more, I remember the better ones, you going to Bishop tonight? Im taking chris down with some other people from here
M2RTY

26th Oct 03 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hummmmmmmm im tempted yes, im 50/50 at the mo like

go on then

my cars a mess mind
corsa_crew

26th Oct 03 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite punto_gav i was tlkin2 u over tees-side park, i was in the mint green corsa, seen c.c but didnt hav chance 2 spk 2 her, also saw chillout but that was just in my rear view as he was following us down 2 cleveo,saw the mint green corsa van, think it belongs 2 marv looks really nice,hope 2 meet up wid sum others nxt time
fiestakidda

26th Oct 03 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone see me??

ljames555

26th Oct 03 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went 2 bish 2nite not many ppl bout think i saw ur car sooty was u nxt 2 white nova and silver corsa ??mite b wrong like
Sooty
Banned

26th Oct 03 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got in from Bish... on the way home had a couple of blasts against a clio valver.... didnt really get a proper go at, and a corsa c 1800.... had his life on the roundabouts, pretty even in a straight line
Sooty
Banned

26th Oct 03 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ljames555
went 2 bish 2nite not many ppl bout think i saw ur car sooty was u nxt 2 white nova and silver corsa ??mite b wrong like

Yep mate, come over say hi next week, was not bad at bish, nice supra turned up
Drew
Banned

26th Oct 03 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bish was quiet as hell tonite - i aint wasting the petrol going for a few weeks i doubt
Drew
Banned

26th Oct 03 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^ even thou its 6 miles away
Sooty
Banned

26th Oct 03 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drew - tight get.... wher did ya go off 2?
Drew
Banned

26th Oct 03 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went for a blast round the town, but sideways and got another puncture so fooked off home before it went flat

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just got in from Searon crew/Teeside park 22 database queries in 0.0205910 seconds