corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » windows media centre pcs' ?!?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author windows media centre pcs' ?!?!
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
25th Oct 03 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone heard about em? can get em quite cheap i think - bout £800 and they are like a proper TV with remote but also a fully functional pc..can take sky through em aswell!

any gen?
ChazSXi

25th Oct 03 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004, available pre-installed on Media Center PCs, delivers advanced computing, plus easy-to-use integrated digital entertainment—live and recorded TV, movies, music, photos, and radio—that you can enjoy when and how you want. All your digital media is in one place, accessible on either a PC monitor or TV display, using a single remote control.

With Media Center Edition, you can pause and rewind live TV or radio, digitally record an entire TV series or program category, watch DVDs and videos, organize and play your music collection, and showcase digital photos. Get comfortable in your favorite chair, pick up the remote control, and enjoy!

Below is a list of the key new features available with Windows XP Media Center Edition

sound good??
ChazSXi

25th Oct 03 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guessin no1 knows or gives a shit
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

25th Oct 03 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest I'd rather build my own, could shave off some pounds off the retail price too.
MikeLamb

9th Mar 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got it on my in car pc, is wicked
myke

9th Mar 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can download media centre edition.
it's just xp pro with an extra full screen type menu for film/pics/music, then you can pick up one of the remotes for £20 or so.

only thing you'll need then if you want the works is a tv card, and satellite dish/box

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » windows media centre pcs' ?!?! 22 database queries in 0.0105531 seconds