corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which high performance pads?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which high performance pads?
TOMAS

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 03 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Running the 2.0l 16v brake setup on my corsa, Still looking for further improvement out of them and its time to change the discs and pads. I plan on running Tar-ox G88's (40 slot) discs but I want some decent pads to go with them, possibly Red-Dot Competition pads? What do you lot think?
Im currently running Red-dot 6slots with Red-dot Fast Road pads but find im still getting fade... Hence why im wanting a competition pad and yes I realise they will be bad when cold around town. Im mainly wanting the 40 slot discs for looks also... Your oppinions please, oh anyone any experiance with Competition pads?
carnoisseurcraig

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 03 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u want pads then u can go wrong with ferodo or mintex.

Costly but probably the best out there for fast road.

New Poll