corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Saw Corsa5dr

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saw Corsa5dr
Jason Iles

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 03 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today in traffic
corsa5dr

22nd Oct 03 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was just about to post a thread saying i saw you, didnt think you would have seen me.
Bloody traffic, i was gagging for a piss and was late for uni, cheated and went into the 2 plus lane in the end, would have pissed myself otherwise, didnt have any other choice
Jason Iles

22nd Oct 03 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always use the 2 plus lane as I am always running late

Nice looking motor by the way stood out from the morning traffic, that how I spotted you
corsa5dr

22nd Oct 03 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate Thought to myself theres a nice corsa c coming up, then i noticed your numberplate.

I got round onto the next stretch of dual carriageway in the 2 plus lane and noticed some people in yellow jackets with notepads,think they enforce the 2 plus lane but i dont think they are coppers. Quicky put myself back into the usual lane tho just in case
Foz

22nd Oct 03 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Naughty boys, the 2 lane thing is the reason i don't go to work down the duel. I usually come back that way tho.
corsa5dr

22nd Oct 03 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only have to go into Uni at that busy time once every 2 weeks, i hate it, last year i did it every monday and tuesday 8.30 start, which was a bit sh1t because i live 23 miles away
Jason Iles

22nd Oct 03 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa5dr
Cheers mate Thought to myself theres a nice corsa c coming up, then i noticed your numberplate.

I got round onto the next stretch of dual carriageway in the 2 plus lane and noticed some people in yellow jackets with notepads,think they enforce the 2 plus lane but i dont think they are coppers. Quicky put myself back into the usual lane tho just in case

I saw them at the last min slammed the ancors on, switched lanes, thinking i've got away with it clould of burn't rubber drifting past
Foz

22nd Oct 03 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate all UWE and School traffic, a simple 20min drive takes a hour most mornings.
Fear

22nd Oct 03 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw corsa5dr the other day aswell, meant to post but forgot, saw you the other side of the dual carriagway strectch just down the road from the 2 headed man junction, only really noticed it was you cuz a break in the trees
MOB

22nd Oct 03 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think i saw trotty last nite, he was gettin some cash out the cashpoint at bout 10 o'clock. if not i'm scared that someone is imitatin him!!!!!
corsa5dr

22nd Oct 03 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh didnt see you Cheekycorsa, would have given you a wave otherwise

UWE Traffic isnt that heavy really compared to other traffic on the road, although the amount of cars there is ridicolous, parking is pretty bad.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Saw Corsa5dr 23 database queries in 0.0108881 seconds