corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My new stickers, U LIKE??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My new stickers, U LIKE??
Icy

User status: Offline
20th Oct 03 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol@ the on 19s stickers
Rocky

20th Oct 03 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice stickers mate the corsasport ones wouldnt mind sum in white or something what font is it and what size mate, so me mate can do them down here for me cheers brad
NeilsC

20th Oct 03 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wish i got me 3000 for it a bit quicker now, prefer it lower 60 mm as well, least you get abit more clearence now mate, well done
bradfincham

21st Oct 03 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was no way that car could drive lowered 60mm, without the rear seats and mdf install yes, but with rear seats then it rubbed all the time!! even over thew slighest of bumps, the handling is better with the 40mm drop as it doesnt just bump around corners and i can have all suspension set to hard or soft without rubbing!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My new stickers, U LIKE?? 23 database queries in 0.0112641 seconds