corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my new addition in my room ..........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my new addition in my room ..........
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Oct 03 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My new couch till i can find somewhere to keep em that isn't cold and damp plus the other goodies that are to be fitted to the car soon

Stoneyginger
Premium Member

16th Oct 03 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rear strut brace arrived today.......

shame it was for a Yaris 1.0 and was a front one, oh well it will be on its way back tomorrow and the correct one with me Monday i think. Must say though ordered the rear strut brace from Demon Tweeks yesterday afternoon and arrived today at 2pm minus the fact it was the wrong thing Top Service
Adam-D

16th Oct 03 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice my stripped stuff is in the loft
Scott

16th Oct 03 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

next day delivery cant beat it my friend
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

16th Oct 03 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M4tt

16th Oct 03 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you've got the same bed cover as me!

and the same seats on your car

hmmm like what you've done with the rear of your car though strut brace will look real nice in there..
Trotty

16th Oct 03 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stoneyginger
shame it was for a Yaris 1.0 and was a front one, oh well it will be on its way back tomorrow and the correct one with me Monday i think. Must say though ordered the rear strut brace from Demon Tweeks yesterday afternoon and arrived today at 2pm minus the fact it was the wrong thing Top Service

Oh yeah, top service that mate
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

16th Oct 03 at 23:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey cant complain about the item arriving that quick even if it is the wrong bloody thing oh well not in any rush as you know anyway
starkmotorsport

16th Oct 03 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope they reimburse your postage costs for sending it back...
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

16th Oct 03 at 23:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are sending me some labels to arrive tomorrow morning, all i have to do is take the box to the post office and leave it with them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my new addition in my room .......... 22 database queries in 0.0292709 seconds